Unit 45 Liverpool
Braithwaite Group were appointed by a private developer, to restore an old 5 floor commercial building into a new concert hall, yoga studio, cinema, study rooms and break out areas for students.
The scheme took 16 weeks from commencement on site to completion.
The works carried out were the following:
- Full internal strip out and demolition of load bearing walls
- Installation of structural steel
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- Full new MF fire ceiling throughout with a lounge groove ceiling and joist finish effect
- Full new partition walls
- Full new flooring throughout
- Full new decoration throughout
- Tiling works package
- Full joinery package
- New bathrooms and IPS and cubicles installed
- Cast iron works to stair case and full new treads / risers
- Full new windows to timber double glazing
- Full external decoration and stone repairs
The project was a huge success for the developer and was received with delight by all parties involved.