Plaza 1821 Reception
Braithwaite Group were appointed by Regenda Housing Association to carry out their new reception area within the Plaza 1821 Building located on the new Liverpool Waterfront Regeneration Scheme.
The space has different amenities including a reception area, break out areas, coffee section, meeting rooms and reading areas.
The scheme from initial design had fantastic feedback and the client and design team were delighted Braithwaite Group turned the GCIs into reality to their amazement.
The works carried out were the following:
- Full spraying of existing structures
- Installation of partitions
- Installation of new suspended raft
- Manufacturer and installation of new timber partitions
- Installation of new kitchen
- Installation of new stone worktops
- Manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery
- Installation of new metal work features
- Installation of new 150mm concrete floor
- New mechanical air cooling system installed
- New electrics throughout
- New decoration throughout
- New mirrors installed New tiling to floors
- New entrance matting
- New carpets
- Alterations to all windows
The project was received with huge delight from Regenda and their tenants and was delivered on time and within budget.