Braithwaite Group were appointed by long standing client Magnet Kitchens.
This was one of their new concept stores, which has seen a large scale design change. We directed a new design using different material, incorporating a different layout and large unit size upgrade from the previous 19 successful delivered projects by Braithwaite Group for Magnet.
The works carried out were the following:
- Full demolition of existing retail unit internal only
- New structural openings
- New roller shutter installed
- New shopfronts
- New external timber cladding
- New external spraying
- New external trenching for utilities upgrade
- New white lining
- Concrete works to form new warehouse ramp
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- New perimeter walls
- New show display walls
- New offices created
- New sales areas created
- New suspended ceiling throughout
- New flooring throughout
- New decoration throughout
- New auto doors fitted and safety barriers
- New installation of free issue kitchens
- Graphic installation throughout.
- New warehouse racking installed
- New bespoke joinery made by Braithwaite Group and installed on site
The project received fantastic feedback from our client and the local customers.
The project was delivered on time and within budget.