Braithwaite Group were appointed by Lidl UK to deliver a new 29,000 sq ft retail supermarket within Liverpool.
The scheme was a fantastic transformation of an existing food retail premises, the new store was a welcomed addition to the area.
The full works included, demolition, full refurbishment, new roof, new building, extension of the existing building and a car park extension. All these works were carried out within a tight, 18 week programme and was delivered on time, even with the project commencing during COVID-19 pandemic.
The works carried out were;
- New roof
- New build loading dock
- New retaining walls to extend car park
- Installation of new suspended ceiling and new walls throughout
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- New shopfront
- New ducting, drainage throughout
- New floor tiling throughout
- New wall tiling
- New metal doors
- New entrance pod
- New protective furniture fitted
- New security system installed
- New tarmac, white lining to existing car parks
- New fencing, landscaping to external areas
The project received fantastic feedback from the client, the local community and local press.
The project was delivered on time and within budget.