Lidl, London Road
Braithwaite Group were appointed by Lidl UK to Refurbished their existing 19,000 sq ft retail supermarket within Liverpool City Centre and add a 8,000 sq ft extension onto the existing building.
The scheme was a fantastic transformation which hadn’t been refurbished for 10 years..
The full works included are listed below. All these works were carried out within a tight 25 week programme.
The works carried out were;
- Sewer diversion
- Sheet piling
- Full groundworks
- New roof and cladding
- New brick and block work
- New build loading dock
- New retaining walls to perimeter
- Installation of new suspended ceiling and new walls throughout
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- New shopfront
- New 278 Works
- New floor tiling throughout
- New wall tiling
- New metal doors
- New entrance pod
- New protective furniture fitted
- New security system installed
- New tarmac, white lining
- New fencing, landscaping to external areas
The project received fantastic feedback from the client, the local community and local press.
The project was delivered on time and within budget.