Braithwaite Group were appointed by Lidl UK to deliver a new 20,000 sq ft retail supermarket within Liverpool City Centre.
The works carried out were the following:
- New drainage installed throughout
- New acoustic ceiling
- New shopfronts
- Concrete works to form new levels throughout unit
- Installation of new suspended ceiling
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- New perimeter walls
- New back of house offices created
- New floor tiling throughout
- New wall tiling
- New metal doors
- New entrance pod
- New protective furniture fitted
- New security system installed
- New staff welfare created
- Graphic installation throughout
The project received fantastic feedback from the client and the local community.
The project was delivered on time and within its original tender sum.