Braithwaite Group were appointed by LSP to carry out their new reception area within the IC1 Building within Liverpool.
During the project, it was released that the initial design required a large overhaul. Braithwaite Group worked closely with the client to deliver the scheme which was buildable and within the design intent.
Whilst working around a live environment and around a large utilities diversion, Braithwaite Group delivered the scheme to an exceptional standard.
The works carried out were the following:
- Full strip out to exposed original features
- Installation of structural steel to create openings
- Installation of new suspended raft
- Manufacturer and installation of new partitions
- Installation of new bar
- Installation of new bespoke joinery units
- Manufacture and installation of living wall
- Installation of new metal work features
- Installation of new external steel tower
- New mechanical air cooling system installed
- New electrics throughout
- New decoration throughout
- New restoration of concrete floor
- New tiling to floors
- New entrance matting
- New vinyl flooring
- Alterations to all windows and entrance
The project was received with huge delight from LSP and their customers.