Cotton Exchange – Reception
Braithwaite Fit Out were appointed by Bruntwood to carry out their new reception area within the Cotton Exchange Building in Liverpool. The space has different ameninties including a reception area, break out areas, coffee section, meeting rooms, reading areas and temporary workspace.
During the project, the Bruntwood Team had decided they had to make a statement with this space, Braithwaite Fit Out worked closely with Bruntwood Design and Building team to deliver this project, which changed drastically from the initial tender stage.
Braithwaite Fit Out whilst working on site re-priced the new design and delivered the project with only a 3 week extension on the initial 8 week programme.
The works carried out were the following.
- Full Strip out to exposed original features
- Installation of structural steel to create openings
- Installation of new suspended raft
- Manufacturer and installation of new timber partitions
- Installation of new kitchen
- Installation of new stone worktops
- Manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery
- Installation of new metal work features
- Installation of raised access floor
- New Mechanical air cooling system installed
- New Electrics throughout
- New decoration through out
- New restoration of timber floor
- New tiling to floors
- New entrance matting
- New carpets
- Alterations to all windows and entrance pod
The project was received with huge delight from Bruntwood and their customers.