Care Home, Liverpool
Braithwaite Group were appointed by Kingsley Healthcare Limited to carry out a full refurbishment of an existing vacant care home into an exclusive, premium care home facility in Liverpool.
The scheme took 12 weeks from commencement on site to completion.
The works carried out included the following:
- Full internal strip out and demolition of load bearing walls
- Installation of structural steel
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- Full new MF fire ceiling throughout with a lounge groove ceiling and joist finish effect
- Full new partition walls
- Full new flooring throughout
- Full new decoration throughout
- Tiling works package
- Full joinery package
- New bathrooms and IPS and cubicles installed
- New medical range bespoke bathroom and bedroom kits
- New emergency contact alarms installed
- New landscape areas
- Full new windows
- Full external decoration and stone repairs
The project was a huge success for Kingsley Healthcare Limited and was received with delight by all parties involved.