Burger King Teesbay
Braithwaite Group were employed to construct a Burger King in Teesbay, Hartlepool.
The scheme included major foundations works, as well as a wide variety of finishing materials from timber, zinc, aluminium and a honeycomb cladding system. This created an incredible finish which has added huge value to a popular retail park.
Braithwaite Group had to work closely with all sub-contractors to deliver a fast paced project which was delivered on time.
The works carried out were the following:
- Large foundations
- All new drainage
- All new infastructure
- New power float concrete finish floor
- Steel portal frame
- New block and brick work
- Kingspan composite roof and wall cladding
- Timber wall cladding
- Zinc wall cladding
- Honeycomb cladding system
- New boundary wall
- New permeable blockwork car park including soakaway Crate System
- Two new 278 highway entrances
- New shopfront
The Project was completed on time and within budget.