10 Dale Street & 24 Queens Avenue, Liverpool
Braithwaite Group were appointed to carry out a major external and retail unit scheme in Liverpool city centre within a conservation area.
The scheme was won by tendering procurement and was done in a 14 week programme, which was delivered on time and within budget.
The works carried out were the following:
- Full internal strip out and demolition of load bearing walls
- Installation of structural steel
- Full new mechanical and electrical installation
- Full new partition walls
- Full new flooring throughout
- Full new decoration throughout
- Tiling works package
- Full joinery package
- Full new windows
- Full external decoration and stone repairs
- New shopfront installed
- New aluminium windows installed
- New timber extension built
- New security door installed
The project was a huge success and really added to value of this conservation area.